[click on picture to enlarge]
Er... it is more than time for a quick update, I admit... I admit... I admit...
Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa...
It took me indeed a bit longer than the seven hours mentioned in the previous post to be back here and update this... er...*cough* daily blog. Three weeks in Europe for work, two hectic ones back in the NY office, the flu, new projects, yada-yada-yada, ... This simply got me completely off track. And you know what you have to do in such case? Do exactly what your Mama told you: "no more playing until you finish your homeworks"! So I did exactly that: shut down the blog, the email and focus on the task at end.
And what did I learn from this bog hiatus?
1. I absolutely cannot keep a blog while traveling ;
2. living unplugged for a while is a powerful thing ;
3. you guys are the best - thank you for all your kind comments, emails, calls while I closed the shop here.
As for the chair, I promised before to keep you updated on its situation:
• 03sep2007 - afternooon - chair in an unusual place
• 30oct2007 - 7:53pm - Status: still there
• 03mar2008 - morning - Status: still there
• As for the author of this post, she will try to keep the updates coming in a less sporadic way. No guaranties though.