[click on picture to enlarge]
Mise en ligne par • Eliane •
No, no, no: you are not dreaming! It is indeed trees that you see here in the middle of Times Square. Why, you ask? To launch MillionTreesNYC, the city's initiative to plant one million trees by the year 2017.
The city will plant 60% of trees in parks and other public spaces. The other 40% will come from private organizations, homeowners, and community organizations.
Other views, in case you thought a forest grew in Times Square overnight: